The Sapim group produces components for the best bicycle wheels in the world. Join our team as our new Product Manager for Sapim spokes/nipples and Ryde rims!
The Sapim group aims at helping its customers producing the best bicycle wheels in the world by providing the best quality, advice and support. Our group started its operation in 1918, as a manufacturer of spokes and nipples.
Over the years, the group expanded drastically, opened various production sites in Europe and in Asia. It also acquired Ryde, a leading manufacturer of aluminum rims. Currently, our group produces spokes, nipples and aluminum rims in more than 9 production locations across the globe.
Today most of the professional teams relies on Sapim products. Among its customer base, the Sapim group is proud to count the most famous wheel manufacturers and bicycle producers. Sapim has probably one of the most diverse customer base in the industry.
As a product manager you will:
- monitor the market
- define the requirement of new products
- develop the next generation of spokes, nipples and rim products
- work together with the sales and technical team
- make sure that new products are launched on time and with the expected quality
- support the sales team in technical discussions with our partners
- support and advice the testing team
- make sure that communication material is developed
- be the driving force behind product upgrades and new technological developments
Want to be one of the engines of our growth or be part of this exciting journey? Do not hesitate to let us know.
- Passionate about the bicycle industry
- Successfully completed technical training or completed education. Experience as a wheel builder (or at a wheel manufacturing company) is a plus
- Reasonable level of English
- Professional (and technical) experience in the bicycle industry
- Highly motivated and driven by success
- Willingness to participate in exhibitions
- Able to work independently, be strong team players and show a strong EQ
- Strong communication skills and able to work at various levels within an organization
- Curious and eager to learn new technologies and new products
- Work hard, play hard mentality
- Pragmatic, result-oriented and customer focus
If you have an interest, please send your cv to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Apply for job