At Sapim, quality is one of the most important drivers for our business. AS QA manager you will determine, negotiate and agree on in-house quality procedures, standards and specifications.
Sapim started its operation in 1918, as a manufacturer of spokes and nipples. Over the years, the group expanded drastically, opened various production sites in Europe and in Asia. Currently, our company produces spokes and nipples in 5 production locations across the globe. Today most of the professional teams relies on Sapim products. Among its customer base, Sapim is proud to count the most famous wheel manufacturers and bicycle producers. Sapim has probably one of the most diverse customer base in the industry.
The job function:
- Determining, negotiating and agreeing on inhouse quality procedures, standards and specifications
- Assessing customer requirements and ensuring that these are met
- Proactively manage and enhance the processes to meet the business needs
- Identify and execute Qstrategies to meet quality and business objectives
- Monitor quality requirements of raw materials, subcontracted parts
- Ensuring that manufacturing processes comply with standards
- Working with operating staff to establish procedures, standards, systems and procedures
- Writing management and technical reports and customers’ charters
- Determining training needs
- Acting as a catalyst for change and improvement in performance and quality
- Directing objectives to maximize profitability
- Recording, analyzing and distributing statistical information
- Monitoring performance
- Bachelor’s degree in Engineering or equivalent
- Excellent technical skills
- Good numerical skills and an understanding of statistics
- Problemsolving skills
- Experience in functional management in an international environment
- Reasonable level of English
In terms of personality:
- Highly motivated and driven by success. You can make things done and have people to adhere to your vision. You are pragmatic, results oriented and customer focus
- Demonstrated capability to lead and coach - to set priorities, drive results, track and monitor progress.
- Communication and interpersonal skills, and able to work at various levels within an organization
- Teamworking skills
- Passionate about the bicycle industry
If you have an interest, please send your cv to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Apply for job