Coordinates Day -To-day relationship with own customer Base.
Do you want to shift into something new and exciting?
SRAM has the best global team in the bike industry, but we can even do better.
Help us to become the most exiting component company in the industry.
Become a SRAMmie!
SRAM is a global, innovative and sport minded company that has a great passion for bicycles. We care about our team, customers and giving back through advocacy efforts and World Bicycle Relief. SRAM offers an environment that is open, informal, energetic and full of opportunities. We are constantly moving forward by inspiring and encouraging creativity, innovative ideas and personal development. At SRAM we recognize that every employee is integral to our success and we appreciate the commitment, teamwork and positive mentality of all our employees.
We seek, invest and embrace a diversity of global talent that has a drive and the ambition to do something that they love!
- Serve as the primary contact for and interact with customers to provide information in response to inquiries about products, sales orders, lead times, shipments and services and to handle and resolve complaints.
- Develop and maintain close business relationships with customer contacts. Represent SRAM towards the customer and the customer inside the organization.
Spider in the web position who works together as needed with shipping locations, Sales, Accounting and other company resources to coordinate day-to-day customer requirements.
- MBO+/HBO education (obtained through education or working experience)
- Excellent written and spoken English and at least one other EU language
- Strong organizing and problem solving skills
- Good communication and intercultural skills
- Detail oriented with strong administrative follow-up nd follow-through
- Self-motivated and proactive with strong work ethic
- Experience within an international customer services environment
- Ability to cope with hectic deadlines and changing workloads
- Team player, some logistical background preferred
To register an interest, please contact
Vicki Schenkenberg (email@example.com)
Apply for job